How to contact StudentCreditChecker to make a complaint

StudentCreditChecker prides themselves in Great Customer Support. If you are not happy with our service for any reason, you may contact us at the information below. Please allow up to 5 business days from time of receipt to receive acknowledgement of your complaint and a full response will be provided within 8 weeks. We will do our utmost to resolve your concern immediately.

Customer Relations
Piccadilly House
Suite 606
49 Piccadilly
Manchester M1 2AP

Please provide us with the following information :
Your Full Name
Email Address used to sign up to StudentCreditChecker
Daytime Phone Number
Full Address and Postal Code
Full Details of your concern and preferred outcome.

How long will it take?

Please allow up to 5 business days from the time of receipt to hear back from StudentCreditChecker. We will do our utmost to resolve your concern immediately.

Sometimes it may take longer to fully investigate and if a complaint is particularly complex, it may take longer to resolve. We will always try our best to respond to your complaint as quickly as possible and we will send you our final response no later than 8 weeks from when you first complained. If we cannot complete our investigation in this time, we’ll contact you to explain the delay and give you an indication of when to expect our response. If you’re unhappy with the progress of your complaint or not happy with our final response, at this point, you can refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service. The Financial Ombudsman Service will only deal with your complaint if you have given us the opportunity to put matters right, so please contact us first and we will do all we can to help you.

Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS)

If you want the FOS to consider your complaint, you must send your complaint to them within 6 months of the date of our final response. Their contact details are:

The Financial Ombudsman Service
Exchange Tower
E14 9SR
Telephone: 0300 1239 123.

Information regarding the service can be found on the Financial Ombudsman website: